MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Paint chip turkey


Here is a new twist on our toilet paper turkey we did last year. This year we raided the paint department at our local home improvement store! We cut the multi color paint chips to remove the names of the colors and then glued them on to our toilet paper tube. Next we added wiggle eyes, a paper beak and a red piece of pipe cleaner for, as my son calls it, the gobbler. I think Mr. Turkey is looking very colorful this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment